Saturday, March 8, 2008

Are You Ready For Change

Having been in network marketing for 15 years, I have seen so many people come and go in this business. Nussentials is my business and even though we have revolutionary products and a terrific pay plan, people still don't take their business seriously. It always interests me to think about it. Why is it that some people get filthy rich, while other just give up on their dreams and quit? It is because the ones that quit didn't realize that to get rich you have to work? I think that too many times, people think that they can just sign up in a business and people will knock their door down to get whatever it is that they are selling, be it a product or a service. Yes it does take work, but what doesn't? I work hard in Nussentials to mentor people so that they don't fall into that "It won't work for ME" syndrom.

If I told you that average ordinary people get wealthy and you could too, what would you be thinking? If I told you that you could make a 6 figure annual income working part time, would you believe it? Probably not. People are conditioned to think that they will never be wealthy. They are conditioned to think that it happens to only few "lucky" people.

Luck has nothing to do with it. People who get weathy in this business, have an attitude. It is.... "I can and I will make this business work for me. I will do what it takes to be weathly.

If you ask people what they would be willing to do if they had a chance to make a million dollars, they would almost always say........anything legal. But then they find out that they have to treat networking like a business and not a hobby and the come up with all kinds of excuses like "I don't have time, I can't sell, I don't know enough people" and on and on. Yet some of the biggest success stories in networking come from people who have children and jobs and bills to pay. The difference is that they decided that something HAD TO CHANGE. If it is a live and death situation and requires change.......you change. It comes down to.......why are you willing to settle for pay check to pay check, indebtedness, no control over your own life because you boss controls it. It will come down to your belief system. Are you worth it, is your family worth it, are you willing to make some sacrifices to make it happen for you just like it happens for many others.

I have not had a JOB for 15 years, I am not a millionair, but I have not debt, no mortgage, no boss, and no interest in giving up my power to anyone else. I am free to live my life the way I want to and I could not do it without owning my own business. Are you ready for Change?

www.nussentials.com/infinity

No comments: